Righting Wrongs, One Case at a Time
We Represent Victims
Pospis Law, PLLC is a New York City law firm primarily representing people – not corporations or businesses – who have been harmed in the following types of cases:
- Employment Discrimination, including discrimination based on one or more protected characteristics (e.g., gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, marital status, and arrest/conviction record); hostile work environment; and retaliation.
- Sexual Harassment, including “Quid Pro Quo” and “Hostile Work Environment” claims.
- Personal Injury, including car accidents, premises liability, slips/trips and falls, and construction accidents.
When you hire Pospis Law, you hire the firm’s principal and owner Mike Pospis, who will work with you throughout your case. You will not be shuffled back and forth between attorneys and paralegals or routed through an extensive voice mail system, or have your calls screened by a (virtual or real) receptionist.
Firm owner Mike Pospis has successfully represented clients in state court, federal court, and administrative agencies, such as the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) and the New York State Department of Labor.
In personal injury cases, Mike calls upon his training as an engineer to assess the frequently technical issues that arise.
We offer a wide range of fee arrangements – including hourly, flat, contingency, and hybrid/mixed fees. Legal fees are determined on a case-by-case basis. We handle all personal injury cases on a contingency basis, meaning our fee is based on a percentage of the recovery, and there is no fee unless we win.
Feel free to contact us to learn more about the firm and how we can help you. The initial phone call is always free.
- Practice Areas – for a fuller description of who we are and what we do.
- Pospis Law Blog – information regarding legal developments in our practice areas.
- Resources – statutes, case law, and other useful information.