Thank you for visiting the Pospis Law Blog (the “Blog”).
The Blog primarily provides general information regarding developments in the New York law in our primary practice areas of employment discrimination, sexual harassment, and personal injury.
In addition to our general website disclaimer, the following apply to the Blog:
- The Blog is for general informational purposes only. It does not constitute legal or other professional advice.
- Reviewing, reading or subscribing to the Blog does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and Pospis Law, PLLC.
- The Blog may not reflect the most current state of the law or the most up-to-date information about the subject of a particular post. The law constantly evolves: new case law is issued on a regular basis; judicial opinions may be reversed or vacated; and legislation may be added, repealed, or amended.
- When discussing a case, lawsuit, piece of legislation, etc., we might discuss only certain issues or portions of it.
- We routinely make editorial modifications – such as deleting internal quotation marks and citations, modifying formatting/paragraphing, etc. – without a corresponding notation in order to enhance/facilitate readability.
- This Blog is not a substitute for legal research or the advice of an attorney licensed in your state.
If you have any questions about anything on the Blog, please feel free to contact us!