Thank you for visiting the Pospis Law Blog (the “Blog”), maintained by Pospis Law, PLLC (the “Firm”). The Blog primarily provides general information regarding developments in the law of New York in our primary practice areas of employment discrimination, sexual harassment, and personal injury. The website’s general disclaimer (which is incorporated by reference) likewise applies to the Blog. In addition:
1. Not Advice. The Blog is for general informational purposes only. It does not constitute legal or other professional advice.
2. No Involvement/Connection. Inclusion of material in the Blog is not meant to imply or suggest that this Firm is in any way connected to its subject matter.
3. No Attorney-Client Relationship. Reading or subscribing to the Blog does not create an attorney-client (or any other kind of) relationship between you and the Firm.
4. No Guarantee of Current Information. The Blog may not reflect the most current state of the law or the most up-to-date information about the subject of a particular post. The law constantly evolves: new case law is issued on a regular basis; judicial opinions may be reversed or vacated; new developments arise as cases proceed through litigation; and legislation may be added, repealed, or amended.
5. Portions of Material. When discussing a case, lawsuit, statute, etc., we might discuss only certain parts/aspects of it.
6. Editing. We routinely make non-substantive editorial modifications – e.g., deleting internal quotation marks and citations, modifying formatting/paragraphing, etc. – without a corresponding notation in order to enhance/facilitate readability.
8. No Reliance. The Blog is not a substitute for formal legal research or the advice of an attorney licensed in your state. Always consult full, original source material in lieu of information provided on the Blog before using it for any purpose.
If you have any questions about anything on the Blog, including suggestions, please feel free to contact us!