Such accidents can result in significant, life-changing injuries, including broken bones and possibly worse.
If you have been injured as a result of a fall on someone else’s property, we can help.
Common conditions causing slip/trip and fall accidents include:
- Washed floors or stairs
- Rain, snow, and/or ice
- Slippery substances, such as paint, wax, oil, or food
- Protrusions or uneven surfaces
- Uneven or otherwise dangerous stairs
- Loose or uneven carpeting
- Poor lighting conditions
- Broken or cracked sidewalks
If you have been injured in a slip-and-fall or trip-and-fall accident in New York City, contact us today for a free consultation to discuss your legal rights.