- Coverage for court conferences and calendar calls, including
- Preliminary Conferences
- Status Conferences
- Compliance Conferences
- Pretrial Conferences
- Settlement Conferences.
- Conducting and defending depositions/EBTs.
- Defending clients at 50-H hearings and Examinations Under Oath.
- Appearing on motions for oral argument.
- Legal research.
- Drafting pleadings and motion papers.
- Submitting/filing documents in courts and administrative agencies (such as motion papers in the Motion Submission Part and charges/complaints of discrimination in the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and the NYC Commission on Human Rights).*
Coverage is offered in the following locations only:
- Supreme Court, New York County
- New York City Civil Court, New York County.
Fees for these services are on a matter-by-matter basis, and include flat, hourly, and contingent-fee billing. The following terms apply.
Please use our Per Diem Coverage Request Form to provide us with information about your specific needs. Note that in order for coverage to be confirmed, we must receive and respond to the coverage request in writing.
We look forward to working with you and to establishing a long-term, professional relationship!