Hello, and welcome. I’m Mike Pospis, the owner and principal attorney at Pospis Law, PLLC.
I have dedicated my career to representing plaintiffs in Employment Discrimination, Sexual Harassment, and Personal Injury cases and to obtaining maximum compensation for victims of others’ wrongdoing.
I have represented clients in state court, federal court, the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC), the New York City Commission on Human Rights, and the New York State Department of Labor.
Throughout my career I have recovered millions of dollars for my clients.
In addition to being a lawyer, I am also a human being who enjoys (among other things) exploring New York City, traveling, SCUBA/wreck diving, reading, video gaming, hiking, biking, and writing.
More about me:
- New York State Courts
- New Jersey State Courts
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- J.D., St. John’s University School of Law, 2002
- B.E., Civil Engineering, Vanderbilt University, 1998
- New York County Lawyers Association
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- National Employment Lawyers Association
- Pospis Law Blog: Updates and commentary on recent legal developments, primarily in the areas of employment, personal injury, and civil rights law and litigation.
- “The ‘Disclosed But Unclaimed’ Limitation on the Doctrine of Equivalents” (Co-Author) – published in the August/September 2003 New York Intellectual Property Law Association Bulletin.
- Sept. 2, 2016 (Bloomberg-BNA): “Watch Out for Witness Bias in Workplace Investigations” [PDF]
- Radio Advertisement (note – since the airing of this advertisement the firm’s phone number has changed to 212-227-2100).