Thank you for visiting the Pospis Law Blog (the “Blog”), maintained by Pospis Law, PLLC (the “Firm”).
The Blog primarily provides general information regarding legal developments in the areas of employment discrimination, sexual harassment, civil rights, and personal injury. This website’s general disclaimer (which is incorporated by reference) likewise applies to the Blog.
1. Not Advice. The Blog is for general informational purposes only. It does not constitute legal or other professional advice.
2. No Involvement/Connection. Inclusion of material in the Blog is not meant to imply or suggest that this Firm is in any way involved with or connected to its subject matter, represents any of the involved parties, etc.
3. No Attorney-Client Relationship. Reading or subscribing to the Blog does not create an attorney-client (or any other kind of) relationship between you and the Firm.
4. No Guarantee of Current Information. The Blog may not reflect the most current state of the law or the most up-to-date information about the subject of a particular post. The law, by its nature, is constantly changing and evolving: courts and other adjudicative bodies issue new case law on a regular basis; judicial opinions may be reversed or vacated; new developments arise as cases proceed through litigation; and legislation may be added, repealed, amended, etc. in a way that may substantially change prior law.
5. Portions of Material. When discussing a case, lawsuit, statute, etc., we might (and in many cases will) discuss only certain parts/aspects of it.
6. Editing. We routinely make non-substantive editorial modifications – e.g., deleting internal quotation marks and citations, modifying formatting/paragraphing, etc. – without a corresponding notation in order to enhance/facilitate readability.
7. No Reliance. The Blog is not a substitute for formal legal research or the advice of an attorney licensed in your State. Always consult full, original source material, in lieu of information provided on the Blog, before using it for any purpose.
If you have any questions about anything on the Blog, including suggestions, please feel free to contact us!